Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
DECOASPORTS SERVICIOS ACADÉMICOS Y DEPORTIVOS, S.L. with N.I.F. B-54589494, registered office at C/ ÁNGEL Nº 16, ENTLO, C.P- 03203- ELCHE- ALICANTE with telephone number 626-77.12.13 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
In DECOASPORTS SERVICIOS ACADÉMICOS Y DEPORTIVOS, S.L. we use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by the current regulations that apply. In any case the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will be treated in a way incompatible with those purposes. Specifically, the following processing will be carried out:
- Answering your queries, requests or requests.
- Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of consulting services requested by the customer.
- Manage your phone calls.
- To issue payment receipts for the services rendered in favor of the client.
- For the proper performance of the requested service, the client’s personal data necessary to monitor the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
- To carry out all those administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Fulfillment of our legal obligations.
- Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimization of the processing of personal data that we carry out is at all times in compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR, as well as Article 8 of the Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the above legal bases, the consent of the data subject for the processing will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the person concerned does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of actions that may arise and, after this, will proceed to its complete elimination.
With whom do we share your data?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the various suppliers of products and services, which are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided only and exclusively for the fulfillment of the requested service. The personal data processed by DECOASPORTS SERVICIOS ACADÉMICOS Y DEPORTIVOS, S.L. to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis of communication:
- The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- The State Security Forces and Corps.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services.
- The public registers of asset solvency and fraud prevention systems.
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
- Right of access: Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether DECOASPORTS SERVICIOS ACADÉMICOS Y DEPORTIVOS, S.L. is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have and request rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: when the data collected are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information before you withdraw your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
DECOASPORTS SERVICIOS ACADÉMICOS Y DEPORTIVOS, S.L. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to law, to provide a copy of ID or NIE. We also inform you that, following our policy of transparency, you can request the forms of the rights by any of the following means: at the headquarters or by email. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by submitting a statement to the competent supervisory authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.