The text model reproduced below has been created from the guidelines shown by the AGPD itself with literal copy of some of the paragraphs directly from the guide.
The necessary notice on the Cookies Policy has come back to the news some time after the AGPD published a guide and even though there is no clear idea of how this should be materialized in practice to comply with the GDPR.
– Cookies (warning message)
We use our own and third party cookies to analyze and improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use. You can configure or reject the configuration or obtain more information ‘here‘.
– Cookies policy
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser) cookies will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
– What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or use made of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
– Third party cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and configuration can be consulted at:
You can change your cookie settings from the following link